Look at this. New Magic Chef white microwave oven still in the box. Never opened. 1.1. cu. ft. 1000 watts. 10 power levels. 8 auto cook menu.
Priced in the stores at Walmart $84.00 plus tax, Meijer $99.99 plus tax, Mills Fleet Farm $79,99 plus tax, Amazon $102.34.
I am selling for $65.00 and NO TAX. This is a good buy. Still in the box.
Text me at 408-466-7590
Winter is not over, save on heating bills with this efficient wood burning stove with electric blower.
Can be used as an insert or free standing unit.
Country Flame is a quality stove, able to heat at least 1500 to1800 sq. ft. home.
Price also includes 14 ft of stainless steel insulated flue (price new approximately $650.00).
Will also include one pick-up load of firewood.
All for $650.00 O.B.O
Rubber bumper feet prevent scratching and sliding
750 Sq ft of food wrap included
Built from sturdy aluminum
Powder coated for lasting beauty
Available in Black or White
Easy dispensing and advancing
No tearing, cutter glides smoothly across wrap
MAKES A GREAT GIFT FOR ANY OCCASION
White microwave with digital touch, 5 pre-programmed 1 touch auto-cooking menu for bread, soup, baked potato, fresh vegetables, frozen vegetables, 3 auto cook keys for defrost, popcorn, beverage. Time/clock digital display and crystal plate inside.
Approx 1.6cubic feet and 1100 watts. It's still brand new, no use at all.
Dimension 26.5"H x 20.3" W x 16.5" D
For best offer please call 408-520-3585
This is a perfectly running counter depth Frigidaire. Model #LGHC2342LPI
Has perfectly running icemaker and water in door. There is a ding on lower front door that could be mostly concealed with white appliance touchup paint and a small scrape on right side near bottom. Excellent for rental or where right side is near wall. Being sold because shortly after this item was purchased, the owner went to a nursing home. Dog not included; Leo has to get in every photo I take and no pets lived in house ...
• Perfect for tilling small areas around the garden
• Protective front engine guard
• Reinforced engine bed and handlebar
• Commercial-grade fenders; 3-position handle
Used Pocket cutter (Used $600)
• Used twice. Like new
Tool Box (Used $300)
• Good condition
• Tool box ONLY
Prices are negotiable
Contact via email ONLY
15 V-LINE DUAL HEAD CANDY MACHINES. NO LOCATIONS. GOOD BUSINESS FOR: RETIREE/ SOMEONE WITH ALOT OF FREE TIME DURING THE DAY--LIKES TALKING WITH FELLOW BUSINESS OWNERS--LIKES TO MAKE MONEY WHILE YOU SIT AT HOME. CANDY MACHINE BUSINESS IS 20% WORK : SHOPPING FOR CANDY AND VISITING THE BUSINESSES THAT YOUR MACHINES ARE PLACED 1X PER MONTH. THE OTHER 80% OF THE TIME YOU ARE FREE TO DO AS YOU PLEASE. IT IS A MORE REALISTIC VERSION OF "WORK FROM/ STAY AT HOME JOB". THOSE SERIOUSLY INTERESTED ONLY. CAN CALL ...
eBay Classifieds offers an excellent selection of appliances to choose from. Whether you are interested in portable air-conditioning, ovens or dishwashers, eBay offers an impressive selection of electrical devices for your interest. Perhaps you no longer want to send off your clothes to the launderette and you are looking for a cheap washing machine and a sturdy iron. Or maybe you need a new bedside lamp for your late night novel reading or a new fan for your bedroom to help you sleep during those humid summer nights. Using eBay Classifieds means purchasing appliances in San Francisco Bay Area is easier than ever before.