Electrical/Power Engineer at the technology development and production headquarters office in San Leandro, CA. This position is in the product development group and reports to the Director of Engineering. The Electrical/Power Engineer provides excellence in the design of electrical power generation systems based on hydraulic turbines and integrates these designs to deliver a fully integrated package including instrumentation, control systems and power electronics. We are looking for ...
Our client, a major instrumentation manufacturer has an immediate opening for a Electrical Design Engineer with motor control systems and firmware development experience. This position will be responsible for design and implementation of complex hardware components and the software engineering of corresponding high-quality, production grade firmware.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Provide electronic design recommendations during the product development process.
Design, fabricate, ...
Perform flight hardware troubleshooting anomalies, support production test activities, generate test procedures.
• Troubleshoot flight hardware when problem occurred.
• Generate NCR based on initial failure condition
• Evaluate test results and provide detailed troubleshooting reports
• Isolate problem to lowest level possible (Unit, Tray, Component)
• Provide recommendations based on findings of test result evaluations
• Identify, analyze, and resolve technical problems and ...
Senior Electrical Controls Engineer
Berkeley, CA, USA
80-120K + Bonus
• Provide electrical engineering and project management for the preparation and execution of electrical portions of projects for chemical and pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities;
• Lead project PCT teams consisting of engineering and design personnel;
• Be responsible for planning and directing all phases of capital investment projects including concept development, estimating, basic engineering, detailed engineering and ...
Electrical Systems Commissioning Agent : Silicon Valley Office:
(Commissioning Agent on Mission Critical /Date Center)
To orchestrate, facilitate and perform all the electrical commissioning processes/testing required for Data Center projects. This position is responsible to ensure that equipment and systems are functioning at the efficiency level for which they were designed. This entails scheduling site observations visits and testings at various times throughout the ...
Position: Electrical Engineer
Electrical Engineer for fast track design/build contractor. Complete responsibility for deliverables, meeting deadlines, and drawings/specs.
PROJECTS: Commercial - High-Rise Multi Family Residential
Essential Job Functions:
Design of commercial and high tech electrical systems and complete responsibility for deliverables, meeting deadlines and drawings/specs.
Represent the company at owner/architect ...
A top engineering firm that has a national and international presence is looking to add a talented electrical designer to help with conceptual designs on major projects throughout the world. This is a great position with unlimited career growth for an inspired electrical designer.
Candidate must meet following criteria to be considered:
BSEE Degree from an engineering curriculum accredited by the Accreditation for Engineering and Technology.
2+ years of consulting engineering experience in ...
Our Union City office has immediate openings for entry level Test (Electrical or Mechanical) Engineers to join our Environmental Simulation Laboratory. Candidates will be responsible for performing tests to existing standards and/or customer specifications and collecting and analyzing data for reporting purposes.
Candidates must be familiar with a wide variety of test instruments and have a strong mechanical and electrical aptitude.
Recent grads with AA degree from a technical ...
ELECTRICAL ENGINEER/PROJECT MANAGER (Mission Critical / Data Centers)
Manage multi-discipline projects for medium and large facility design projects. Understand client’s expectation and manage project scope of work and engineering services. Manage project budget and schedule. Assume overall ownership and leadership of the project.
Manage and execute assignments and assume ownership as lead electrical engineer on a project. Manage and perform field verification tasks. Perform ...
Position: Engineering Manager
Responsible for Engineering Department productivity and quality in meeting the needs of the department's customers.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Design of commercial and high tech electrical systems
2. Represent our firm at owner/architect/contractor meetings
3. Conceptual design for PM & Estimating to facilitate take-off.
4. Support Project Manager's in interviews and presentations
5. Provide technical resource for PM, Estimating & Engineering personnel
Our client, a major scientific instrumentation manufacturer has an immediate opening for an Manufacturing Electrical Engineer with stepper motor control and firmware development experience. This position will be responsible for technical support in the areas of product development, product testing, component evaluation, prototype fabrication and assembly, and troubleshooting. This also includes hands on experience with analog and digital circuits, for the purposes of test and troubleshooting.
Primary engineering resource for Sales, Project Managers and our Customers in the development and delivery of emergency standby power systems.
· Review project specifications in preparation for sales quotes and project submittal packages.
· Work with Project Managers and Project Engineers on assigned projects.
· Work with customers to answer application and installation questions.
· Assist sales team with technical presentations.
· Interface with Caterpillar ...
May 29 -
eBay Classifieds provides a number of listings for architecture & engineering jobs and makes searching for architecture jobs and engineering jobs in San Francisco Bay Area easier than ever. Jobs listed on eBay Classifieds may include positions such as software validation engineers, security engineers, software developers, market analysts, web developers, associate development engineers and materials engineers. Maybe you are looking to move to the local area but you need to find a job online first. After you have found a job that appeals to you, be sure to click on the reply button and send all the relevant information in your application, such as a detailed cover letter and a full resume.