We, at Essai, are in search of exceptional and dedicated team members who share the same goal of achieving professional and personal satisfaction and success to fill our Machining Apps Engineer (PR#472) position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Extensive knowledge of Manual and CNC milling is required.
• Hands-on position that requires CNC multi axis programming.
• Machine troubleshooting experience is a plus.
• Conduct time studies, test cuts.
• Proficient in multiple CAD/CAM Programming Solutions especially 5x.
• Should know macros, probing routines.
• Be good at reworking parts with very small features.
• Have advanced work holding and tool path knowledge.
• Should be able to troubleshoot program problems related to CAM, PostP, Programmer, Machine.
• Identify ways to reduce cut deficiencies.
• Should have experience in improving cycle times and tool life.
• Perform test cuts to analyze the ability of the machines performance.
• Other duties maybe assigned.
Minimum Qualification Requirement:
• Minimum 10 years of programming and setting up complex machine tools.
• Microsoft Office knowledge is mandatory.
• Advanced programming knowledge (POSTP, Macros, BASIC) is a plus.
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
• Ability to maintain confidential information.
• Flexible and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent attention to detail and follow up.
• Dependable and resourceful.
• Well organized and able to meet deadlines.
• Ability to work independently and in a team atmosphere.
• Provide accurate and on time results.
Please note: This position is for our Fremont, CA location. There is no relocation assistance or visa sponsorship offered at this time. Job offers are pending successful completion of a background check, drug screen, and reference check.
To apply, please indicate your name, job title, and PR# in the subject line.
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.