I represent The Fountain Group. We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking to fill a Document Control Specialsit position for a prominent client of ours. This position is located in Emeryville, CA Details for the positions are as follows:
Receive technical content, log the document tracking information and assign document numbers Reformat vendor-supplied technical documents to conform with guidelines for company technical communications for service representatives and customers ...
· Ensures timely and accurate monthly closing of SAP financial general ledger closing related to TRD San Carlos site (e.g. inventory, accruals, project/external spend)
· Retrieves and analyses purchase orders and works with procurement to solve issues
· Works and understands short-term forecasting of key cost drivers to be communicated to Global Headquarters
· Is responsible for Cost Accounting within a Development context (create new materials, costing of BOM's, ...
A small medical device company is looking for a Quality Control Laboratory Analyst. The position will be responsible for the coordinating of testing and review of all QC test data as well as assuring department compliance with Quality Systems documentation and regulatory requirements.
· Oversee the stability testing program
· Oversee the calibration and preventative maintenance program for all QC equipment
· Oversee the validation and analytical method ...
My name is Jessica, and I represent The Fountain Group. We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking a QC Lead Compliance Reviewer for a prominent client of ours. This position is located Emeryville, CA. Details for the positions are as follows:
Provides timely and accurate technical and compliance review of test records generated in cGMP testing on hard copy test records and/or in the computerized LIMS database for release, ...
Manufacturing Technician III, Bulk Fill and Label Center
The Manufacturing Technician III performs fill operation of 24+ antigens and 7+ peptides, including preparation activities such as material cleaning, autoclaving, depyrogenation, visual inspection, label issuance and reconciliation, label application and packaging. The Technician III is expected to perform operations under cGMP/ISO/FDA guidelines, follow valid procedures and documentation and work with other Bulk Fill-Label Center team ...
Manufacturing Associate III, Bulk Fill and Label Center
The Bulk Fill-Label Center Associate III performs fill operation of 24+ antigens and 7+ peptides, including preparation activities such as material cleaning, autoclaving, depyrogenation, visual inspection, label issuance and reconciliation, label application and packaging. The Associate III is expected to perform operations under cGMP/ISO/FDA guidelines, follow valid procedures and documentation and work with other Bulk Fill-Label Center team ...
• Responsible for first level support of the Client’s Global Laboratory Information Management System (GLIMS).
• Provide system administration and maintenance of validated GLIMS applications so as to provide quality in the management of test data in the client.
• Provide first level support for GLIMS: Build (as necessary) and maintain GLIMS templates of Diagnostics products for release and stability, raw materials, microbiology and environmental monitoring.
• Maintain CofA ...
• Performs the review of QC Microbiology Test Record documentation for accuracy and completeness according to cGMP’s to ensure timely release of product or facility/utility.
• Performs and completes review of QC Microbiology test results in the laboratory information management system (LIMS).
• Compiles and transfers completed records to customers, including Quality Assurance, Quality Control, and Validation, maintaining chain of custody.
• Adheres to internal/external ...
The ideal candidate for this position holds a current California State Laboratory Scientist License and has experience as a CLS. Working closely with the Technical and General Supervisor, he or she will perform pre-analytical, analytical, and post-analytical procedures.
• Under the direction of Technical and General Supervisors, perform laboratory procedures across a broad range of assays and in accordance with standards established in the Clinical Laboratory ...
Seeking experience with IDE's, PMA's and 510k's to ensure regulatory and ISO 13485 comliance and get regulatory approval for medical devices.
Shall oversee management of manage content, assembly, pre-final review, and filing of medical device applications.
Enjoy the career path opportunities that only a growing company can provide while earning a top salary plus bonuses and full company paid benefits – Medical, dental and a vision plan, prescription drug plan, flexible spending account, short and ...
Licensed Clinical Laboratory Scientist (CLS) General Supervisor
Description: The Clinical Laboratory Scientist General Supervisor is responsible for supervising Clinical Laboratory Scientists and Clinical Lab Assistants, performing high complexity laboratory testing on patient specimens, interpreting and reporting patient results, performing quality control and quality assurance procedures, and complying with all applicable local, state and federal laboratory ...
Mar 28 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number listings for biotech, R&D & science jobs in San Francisco Bay Area, such as clinical research assistant jobs, laboratory director jobs, clinical technician jobs, senior device engineer jobs and mechanical design engineer jobs. Once you find a biotechnology, research development or science job that you are interested in, you should consider sending in your application. Include a full resume as well as a cover letter. You can do this by clicking on the reply put on the ad's page. Perhaps you are looking to move to the local region and you need to find a job as soon as possible.