Job Summary: In-house statistical consultant to RMS departments. Provides consulting services, analyses, and statistical reports to clinical areas and manage project activities. Works closely with programmers to provide specifications for report tables and listings.
Provides statistical consulting to RMS clinical teams in design of clinical studies (including sample size estimation, power calculation and study conduct) and in the analysis and interpretation of study data. Works on complex statistical ...
Qtech-Sol Internship program develops technical skills and knowledge pertaining to roles and responsibility to be performed as Drug Safety Associates.
Before the internship the professional training is required, which provides real time experience and exercise learning pattern.
Bachelor Degree or Higher in Life Science
Preferred degree in: Anatomy, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Biology, Biomedical Science, Biomedical Engineering, Chemistry, ...
To develop and improve analytical testing methods for microbially produced diagnostic antigen products and to assist in method transfers to QC.
Assist in development of state of the art analytical methods for testing of protein antigen products that reliably and reproducibly meet Novartis Diagnostics business requirements Assist in the implementation of new analytical technologies and improvement of existing technologies in the group Prepare and review scientific experiment protocols and reports ...
• Develop and improve analytical testing methods for microbially produced diagnostic antigen products and to assist in method transfers to QC.
• Assist in development of state of the art analytical methods for testing of protein antigen products that reliably and reproducibly meet client’s business requirements
• Assist in the implementation of new analytical technologies and improvement of existing technologies in the group
• Prepare and review scientific experiment protocols ...
• Responsible for first level support of the Client’s Global Laboratory Information Management System (GLIMS).
• Provide system administration and maintenance of validated GLIMS applications so as to provide quality in the management of test data in the client.
• Provide first level support for GLIMS: Build (as necessary) and maintain GLIMS templates of Diagnostics products for release and stability, raw materials, microbiology and environmental monitoring.
• Maintain CofA ...
• Performs the review of QC Microbiology Test Record documentation for accuracy and completeness according to cGMP’s to ensure timely release of product or facility/utility.
• Performs and completes review of QC Microbiology test results in the laboratory information management system (LIMS).
• Compiles and transfers completed records to customers, including Quality Assurance, Quality Control, and Validation, maintaining chain of custody.
• Adheres to internal/external ...
Apr 16 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number listings for biotech, R&D & science jobs in San Francisco Bay Area, such as clinical research assistant jobs, laboratory director jobs, clinical technician jobs, senior device engineer jobs and mechanical design engineer jobs. Once you find a biotechnology, research development or science job that you are interested in, you should consider sending in your application. Include a full resume as well as a cover letter. You can do this by clicking on the reply put on the ad's page. Perhaps you are looking to move to the local region and you need to find a job as soon as possible.