• Experience with protein purification and characterization required.
• The candidate should have recent hands-on experience with various protein purification, and characterization methods.
• Working with recovery of proteins derived from yeast and/or E. coli with 10 L maximum harvest volume.
• Candidate should have experience with Excel, Word, Softmax Pro and UNICORN.
• HPLC software experience a plus.
• Column packing and manufacturing experience is a plus.
My name is Jessica, and I represent The Fountain Group. We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking a Development Associate II/III-Purification for a prominent client of ours. This position is located Emeryville, CA Details for the positions are as follows:
Experience with protein purification and characterization required.
The candidate should have recent hands-on experience with various protein purification, and characterization ...
Major developer of novel renal therapeutics seeks Phd with thorough understanding of renal disease pathophysiology and detailed experience performing small animal handling and surgery to provide hands-on leadership in the design and execution of pharmacology experiments and in vivo studies to evaluate new renal therapeutic drug candidates.
This includes, but is not limited to: developing and characterizing mouse models of kidney disease, running in vivo screening cascades to support lead ...
Seeking PhD, ability to design and conduct in vitro cell based assays, stem cell differentiation, and biochemical assays, and a history conducting muscle and biological fluid histological analysis to lead a team of scientific professionals performing:
*** Development and execution of cell based assays to support mechanism of action and target validation studies.
*** Biomarker discovery and translational studies to refine mechanistic understanding of molecular targets in chronic kidney disease.
Seeking leader with 10+ years in pre-clinical drug discovery and Ph.D. in cellular or molecular immunology or MD with training in respiratory, inflammation or autoimmune disorders and a track record of successfully moving drug leads through discovery process to clinical phase.
*** Track record managing operational budgets.
*** Ability to recruit, lead and develop top rated scientists in a multi-task extremely fast-paced environment and constantly changing priorities.
Seeking a proven leader with experience leading preclinical research of novel protein therapeutics for autoimmune diseases.
Shall manage the following activities:
*** Target discovery, translational research, biomarker assay development, mechanism-of-action studies, In Vitro and In Vivo models
*** Establishing and managing strategic collaborations with pharmaceutical and academic organizations
*** Supervising up to 10 scientists
Candidate must possess 10+ years of experience and PhD in ...
To develop and improve analytical testing methods for microbially produced diagnostic antigen products and to assist in method transfers to QC.
Assist in development of state of the art analytical methods for testing of protein antigen products that reliably and reproducibly meet Novartis Diagnostics business requirements Assist in the implementation of new analytical technologies and improvement of existing technologies in the group Prepare and review scientific experiment protocols and reports ...
• Develop and improve analytical testing methods for microbially produced diagnostic antigen products and to assist in method transfers to QC.
• Assist in development of state of the art analytical methods for testing of protein antigen products that reliably and reproducibly meet client’s business requirements
• Assist in the implementation of new analytical technologies and improvement of existing technologies in the group
• Prepare and review scientific experiment protocols ...
• Design and execute purification process validation studies for yeast and E. coli antigens, including drafting of protocols, technical reports and supporting documents.
• Support manufacturing data review, investigation efforts
• Subject matter expert on cross-functional teams for validation, manufacturing efforts
• On an as needed basis, provide technical guidance to research associates in group
8-10 years experience in purification process ...
• Support process validation effort for protein antigens.
• Author and review validation protocols, technical reports and supporting documents
• Provide hands-on analytical or process recovery/purification support as required
• Experience with cGMP documentation writing, including protocols and reports
• Experience with protein isolation, purification or characterization required.
• Recent hands-on experience with various protein purification or ...
Shall develop G Protein Coupled Receptor related cellular and functional assays for pharmacological applications.
Must be able to design experiments to further understand mechanism of action in vitro and have hands-on experience with:
*** Flow Cytometry
*** Cell Cycle
*** Animal Modeling
*** Novel cellular immunology assay development
Excellent upward mobility opportunity to join a growing international pharmaceutical company offering extensive ...
Mar 28 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number listings for biotech, R&D & science jobs in San Francisco Bay Area, such as clinical research assistant jobs, laboratory director jobs, clinical technician jobs, senior device engineer jobs and mechanical design engineer jobs. Once you find a biotechnology, research development or science job that you are interested in, you should consider sending in your application. Include a full resume as well as a cover letter. You can do this by clicking on the reply put on the ad's page. Perhaps you are looking to move to the local region and you need to find a job as soon as possible.