We, at Essai, are in search of exceptional and dedicated team members who share the same goal of achieving professional and personal satisfaction and success to fill our CNC Programmer (PR#496) position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for programming, editing, modifying and maintaining files on all parts manufactured on CNC equipment
• Create and edit programs for CNC vertical machining centers and full 5 axis machines
• Working knowledge of CNC and conventional machine tools and measuring tools
• Coordinate and communicate effectively with production and machinists to develop fixtures/work hold to achieve best overall results
• Performs other duties as required by direct supervisors
Minimum Qualification Requirement:
1. Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience programming complex parts in CAM
2. Must have working knowledge of machining stainless, copper, aluminum and plastics
3. Must be able to read and interpret drawings
4. Must have experience with SolidWorks and SolidCAM
5. 5 axis experience is a plus
6. Ability to learn new CAM software
7. Good attention to detail and the ability to follow procedures
8. Good verbal & written communication skills
9. Able to work overtime when needed
Please note: This position is for our Fremont, CA location. There is no relocation assistance or visa sponsorship offered at this time. Job offers are pending successful completion of a background check, drug screen, and reference check.
To apply, please indicate your name, job title, and PR# in the subject line.
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.