Client : A Leading Telecom Client
Job Title : LINUX ADMINISTRATOR (ID: 1986)
Location : Sunnyvale, CA 94089
Scope of Responsibilities:
• Support Production environment running our application in the Datacenter
• Troubleshooting and working with the escalation team to help resolve production stability issues
• Troubleshoot and fix Hardware and or Linux OS issue.
• Help with Projects involving server kickstart, configuration and management.
• Strong Redhat Linux knowledge and experience
• Advanced level troubleshooting skills to resolve hardware/OS and networking issues
• Good understanding of Intel hardware servers running Linux operating systems
• Excellent understanding and troubleshooting skills on kickstart, dns, dhcp, remote console access, linux kernel and networking
• Working experience on configuration management such as cfengine, puppet or chef
• Good Scripting experience on Bash, Perl/Python/Ruby to help with automation of routine tasks.
• Must have experience supporting large and complex Data Centers
• Knowledge on Apache Tomat/jetty is added bonus
DESIRED: A good working knowledge of networks and networking infrastructure and the integration points with the data canter / labs
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.