Job title: Java Developer
Open positions: 2
Duration: 12-24 months
Location: Sunnyvale, CA 94085
Rate: $55/hr to $70/hr C2C DOE
Remarks: Local candidates only
• 7+ yrs of programming experience using Java/J2EE.
• Solid experience in Core Java, Spring and Hibernate.
• Extensive experience in enterprise systems, software design and development; Working knowledge of the full SW development lifecycle
• Deep understanding of Object Oriented and SOA design concepts; Current experience developing and delivering RESTful application services and APIs from a Java based platform.
• Able to analyze business requirements and architect efficient solutions
• Hands-on experience with J2EE, Eclipse, UNIX, SCM, UML, and object-oriented development methodologies
• Strong knowledge of concurrency, scalability and fault tolerant designs
• Solid understanding of data modeling and database systems like Oracle.
• Well versed with the use of XML, JSON and REST services
• Working knowledge of source control software (SVN or Git)
• Experience with build and deployment tools, e.g., Maven, Gradle
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.