Job title: Sr. DevOps/Linux Systems Engineer
Location: Sunnyvale, CA 94085
Duration: 12-24 months
Rate: $70/hr to $85/hr C2C DOE
Remarks: Local candidates only.
We are in need of a Sr. DevOps Engineer with a solid background in Unix/Linux Systems Engineering to help automate code anf enforce Linux OS baselines. Solid experience in Automation Engineering using technologies like Puppet and Ansible and with scripting languages like Bash, Python, Ruby or Perl is required. The ideal candidate will also have familiarity with compliance standard like CIS (Center for Internet Security) benchmarks and/or PCI (Payment Card Industry) controls.
• 10 yrs min as a DevOps/Linux Systems Engineer
• Senior level DevOps/Automation Engineer
• Linux Systems administration
• Linux internals
• Automation/Configuration Management tools - Puppet, Ansible, Chef, or Docker (Puppet/Ansible preferred)
• Scripting: Bash, Ruby, Python or Perl
• Understanding of PCI controls or CIS Benchmarks for enforcing Linux OS baselines
• Change Management Control
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.