ATARID, Nationwide Specialist Recruiters to the Property, Hospitality and Asset Management Industries are being retained by our Client, a property management corporation who is seeking an experienced:
Project Manager-Residential Property Development
Job Id# EB-3237499854
• Locate and evaluate suitable sites for development and/or suitable existing buildings for acquisition.
• Determine economic feasibility for development.
• Research, prepare, and analyze development and operating budgets.
• Track project budgets and make payments to consultants and vendors for project-related expenses.
• Produce and manage project schedules.
• Oversee Planning Department and Building Department approval processes.
• Select and oversee all consultants including architects, contractors, and attorneys.
• Make necessary applications to local, state, and federal institutions for grants and/or financing.
• Comply with funders’ requirements and/or guidelines in all aspects of development.
• Review and interpret loan documents and regulatory agreements as well as other contractual documents.
• Coordinate, attend, and facilitate project-related meetings as necessary.
• Interact with local community groups as needed during planning, development, and rehabilitation of projects.
• Represent the organization to the public with respect to housing developments.
Experience & Qualifications
• 3+ years as Project Manager dedicated to residential, affordable housing preferably for a non-profit organization.
• Knowledgeable in all aspects of non-profit housing development issues, policies, and procedures including working with tax credits and other financing combinations.
• Knowledge of issues, funding, and polices affecting special needs housing.
• Experience in construction/rehabilitation management.
• Ability to analyze projects, build and manage project pro-formas and schedules.
• Experience analyzing feasibility of development opportunities.
• Proven verbal and written skills.
• Detail-oriented, highly organized, able to manage and prioritize tasks toward a long-term project goal.
• Strong initiative with ability to work independently.
• Successful completion of at least one significant housing or mixed-use development using tax credit or HUD financing.
• Supervision and mentoring junior staff.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Urban Planning, Public Policy, Architecture, or other related field is essential.
• Master’s Degree or a combination of employment and education.
Salary: Negotiable Depending on Experience. Comprehensive benefits package include Company paid medical, dental and vision for self and dependents. Vacation, Holidays and PTO.
Reply today with your current, up to date resume in a word format.
Are you part of the ATARID NETWORK? To learn about career opportunities and be kept informed of what’s happening in your industry, join today. No Fees to Candidates.
ATARID’s Specialist Recruiters work with you to ensure you are matched to the career opportunity of choice; ATARID has connections with leading Property, Hospitality and Asset Management Corporations throughout major cities across USA.
If you are an experienced industry professional and would like to learn more about how we can assist you bring your career search to a successful conclusion, in the first instance please reply with a full resume; all discussions and resumes will be treated in strictest confidence.
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.