Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
Address:Meridian/Hillsdale Avenues, San Jose, CA 95118
Kevin L. Ashford
3075 San Clemente Avenue, San Jose, CA 95118
Highly motivated IT technology professional with experience managing enterprise implementations of healthcare information and EMR systems. Strong background in user training and support documentation and as well system and networking support. Expert in gathering, analyzing and defining business and functional requirements; creating global metrics, trend charts and other decision-making tools; leading data-modeling and process-mapping initiatives; and designing/re-engineering processes, workflows and technology solutions for healthcare systems and networks. Proven ability to lead seamless implementations and deliver next-generation technical solutions improving revenues, margins and workplace productivity.
• Knowledgeable in all areas of IT Connectivity and support. Knowledge includes, but is not limited to, Medplus products, Client Systems Delivery, EAI Services, and Help Desk Support.
• Ability to effectively interact with all levels of management and customers.
• Proficiency in managing multiple IT projects.
• Experience with multiple technologies and products across various platforms relevant to IT.
• Knowledge of laboratory processes and procedures.
• Knowledge of laboratory information systems.
• Knowledge of laboratory connectivity solutions.
• Knowledge of major EMR Vendors and their interface capabilities.
Advantage Sales & Marketing, San Jose, CA
• Sales of consumer products to clients and prospective customers regionally.
Quest Diagnostics, San Jose, CA Current
Client Systems Analyst
• Conducted regular reviews with EUS teams, Customer Solutions teams, Sales, Laboratory Operations, and other IT and Business teams as necessary to proactively prevent issues, and ensure objectives were being met.
• Maintained ongoing dialogue with customers and IT relative to project and service issues, working principally with senior management.
• Partnered with the functional groups within the IT organization to communicate and clarify business needs that were not being met.
• Provided IT Client Accounts support to regional, local sales and BU teams focusing on customer connectivity delivery.
• Performed onsite installation, training and service of various connectivity products, which included complete computer systems (CPU, keyboard & mouse), printers, modems, monitors and routers.
• Established connectivity via dial-up modem, DSL, or Cable modem.
• Configured Netopia routers (if applicable) with filters, usernames and passwords using HyperTerminal.
• Installation and service of Care360 Bridge software.
• Trained client’s technical and non-technical staff on Care360 application.
• Acted as a liaison between client and application support on software issues and involved necessary parties in the resolution of application bugs.
• Preserved an inventory of equipment and client demographic data.
• Maintained accurate logs of support calls and resolution of issues.
• Communicated status on all open issues.
• Employed standard infrastructure policies, procedures, and processes.
Sony Corporation, San Jose, CA
• Developed, executed, and analyzed test plans, strategies, and results.
• Worked closely with SQA Project Managers, Senior Technical Leaders, SOA Test Teams, Project Management, and ITD Engineers to clearly describe software defects.
• Ensured, monitored, and reported overall value of products tested.
• Produced daily status reports and expedited all issues immediately.
• Created RTM documentation with PQD Project Manager.
• Cultivated test cases, documented software defects, tested applications, executed test plans, performed regression testing, and clearly described software test defects.
• Mentored other SQA Test Engineers.
• Utilized troubleshooting skillsets and resolved LAN/WAN network environment.
• Maintained and supervised workstations running Cisco routers.
• Implemented NT web and proxy servers and configured NT workstations to those servers.
Heald Institute of Technology, Milpitas, CA 1998-1999
• Aided as an in-class assistant instructor.
• Engaged as an individual and group tutor in algebra, English, and computer systems.
Gerber Products Company, Fremont, CA 1984-1998
• Maintained sales and service to major chain accounts (Safeway, Albertson’s, Lucky’s).
Assistant Area Manager
• Managed part-time help through Manpower and coordinated schedules.
• Provided customer service, sales of baby food and baby care items. Increased territory sales from 800K to 3.5 million.
Gonzaga University, Spokane, WA 2008-2011
M.A., Communications & Leadership Studies
William Jessup University, Rocklin, CA 2005-2008
B.S., Business Management
Delta Epsilon Chi
Addison Carlson Memorial Award
Courses included business math, marketing, communications, and human relations.
Heald College, School of Technology, Milpitas, CA 1998-1999
A.S., Computer Science
Net+ Certification 1999
Ad ID: 10676092
Click to copy
Just contact Customer Support.
Why list I.T. Desktop Support on eBay Classifieds? It's Free, Friendly & Local