TOP SAN FRANCISCO is currently looking for an Entry Japanese Bilingual Sales Engineer who has experience in electronic components. (Business-level Japanese language skill is required.)
Work Experience: Minimum of 0-1 year Sales Engineer experience in the Semiconductor / Manufacturing industry. (Ideal candidate has 2-3 years’ work experience from Semiconductor related field.)
Providing product presentations and demonstrations; developing prototypes; evaluating customer readiness; conducting product training; identifying and resolving application or environmental issues.
* Contributes to sales team effort by delivering technical presentations and demonstrations; developing prototypes; supporting proof-of-concept efforts; accomplishing related results as needed.
* Identifies application or environmental issues by installing evaluation equipment; developing and implementing checklist to determine client readiness.
* Provides technical support to clients by maintaining remote account system access for clients; developing training tools; assisting in system analysis.
* Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
* Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
* Maintains equipment and systems by designing, implementing, and maintaining technical equipment.
* B.S. degree in Business or engineering MUST.
* Business-level Japanese language skill is MUST
* Ability to prioritize for maximum productivity for multiple projects
* Ability to identify potential issues, analyze and recommend improvements and alternate solutions.
* Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
* Good verbal and written communication skills.
* Good organizational skills.
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.