A company is seeking for a bilingual Japanese/English Team Leader with 5 years of experience in warehouse distribution operations preferred. Must speak, read, and write Japanese with excellent communication and customer service skills with a Bachelors degree. This is a full time non-exempt position Monday – Friday 8am to 4:30 with some over time with excellent benefits including 401K.
- Supervise and manage all warehouse and office operations related to the department.
- Capable to build mutual relationship with customers.
- Plan and implement customer service, quality, and budget goals in accordance
- Monitor performance of staff to ensure timely deliveries and excellent
customer service with no damage or loss.
- To motivate and communicate with subordinate staff to promote a safe and secure
work environment, maximize productivity and cost efficiency, build teamwork,
and ensure consistent compliance with corporate and branch policies and procedures.
- Timely report activities and performance measurements to manager, and perform
other assigned general business support functions.
- Must be sales oriented with self-motivation to cultivate new business.
- Other assignments given by Supervisor or Manager depending on the needs of the department.
- Minimum 5 years experience in distribution and warehouse operations.
- Previous experience in a leadership position directing staff highly preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of distribution and warehouse operations.
- Exceptional interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving and communication skills required.
- Ability to work well with customers and co-workers in a team environment.
- Must demonstrate working knowledge of accounting, logistics, pricing, and information technology.
- Able to multitask and effectively handle changing priorities under pressure
- Proficiency in REWARDS system and Warehouse Operation preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience desired.
- Excellent PC skills with proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Japanese language skills preferred.
**If interested please email your resume by MS Word attachment followed by your minimum salary requirement, your current or ending salary and why you are looking to leave or have left the company.
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.