Job title: Object Oriented Programmer/Technical Writer
Location: Palo Alto, CA 94301
Salary: Market DOE
Remarks: Writing samples will be required
Our Client is seeking a multi-talented individual to help build and deliver documentation to a growing user base. As a member of the technical writing team, you will dig deep into technical details with our engineering team and learn as much as possible about our customers and their analytical needs. Then you will translate your understanding into documentation that is comprehensive, precise, and easy to consume.
• Documentation (build, organize, maintain) for our ever-evolving analysis platform
• Develop (API docs, overviews and user guides) for system administrators and engineers
• Continually learn and grow your system understanding, knowledge and application
• Develop single-sourced information for an international audience (i18n)
• Help build the technical infrastructure for delivering documentation
• BS/MS (Mathematics or Computer Science a plus)
• Strong understanding and knowledge of Java (other object-oriented language (C++, C#) helpful); coding skills a plus
• Experience documenting APIs or system architecture
• Ability to understand technical information from minimal written specifications
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.